The combination of The Clam Shack’s two best selling delicacies is the ultimate way to bring the taste of Maine summer into your kitchen. One pound of fresh caught, house picked lobster meat with four specialty bakery rolls, butter, mayo and lemon are all you need to make four spectacular lobster rolls. A quart of our native special full belly clams are deep fried, golden and crispy, and flash frozen for you to reheat and dunk in tartar sauce. Instruction included, gluttony encouraged!
The lobsters used in these impressive sandwiches are caught a five-minute drive from the shop, and they’re stored for the day in seawater tanks before being boiled, picked and tucked into a toasted custom-made round roll (as opposed to the usual split-top bun) with a smear of mayo and a drizzle of butter. It’s a true taste of Maine.
This package serves 4 people and includes
- 1 Qt. Fried Clams
- 1 lb. Fresh-caught Lobster Meat (Tail, Knuckle, & Claw)
- 4 Fresh Baked Round Rolls
- Tartar Sauce
lobster meat, scratch-baked rolls, Kate’s butter, Ken’s mayo, fried clams, tartar sauce
Instructions / Storage
- Lobster Roll Kit & Clams are shipped fresh with ice packs, May thaw in transit
- Upon arrival, please unpack kit and store lobster meat, tartar sauce, butter and mayo in the fridge until ready to prepare
- Clams should be kept in the freezer
- Rolls can be refrigerated or left on the counter for one day.
- The lobster meat will last, refrigerated, for 2 days. We don’t recommend freezing this lobster meat if you want the ultimate great taste!
- Split the rolls, brush with melted butter and grill on a medium-hot griddle until golden
- Smear with mayo, and pile on the lobster meat
- Drizzle with melted butter and garnish with lemon
- Serve and swoon immediately!
- Preheat oven to 400
- Spread a single layer of frozen clams on a baking sheet, and heat on the middle rack for 8-10 minutes or until they start to shine and are heated through
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- The Clam Shack ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.