Everything you need to create a delectable bite of summer in Maine. Fresh-caught, cold, salty-sweet lobster, piled on our favorite individually sealed, gluten-free buns, with a smear of mayo and a drizzle of butter. A one-pound kit makes four nice rolls…all that’s missing are the gulls!
The lobsters used in these impressive sandwiches are caught a five-minute drive from the shop, and they’re stored for the day in seawater tanks before being boiled, picked and tucked into a toasted custom-made round roll (as opposed to the usual split-top bun) with a smear of mayo and a drizzle of butter. It’s a true taste of Maine.
This package serves 4 people and includes
- 1 lb. Fresh-caught Lobster Meat (Tail, Knuckle, & Claw)
- 4 Gluten-Free Buns
lobster meat, scratch-baked rolls, Kate’s butter, Ken’s mayo
The Clam Shack is NOT a Gluten-Free Facility
Instructions / Storage
- Lobster Roll Kit is shipped fresh with ice packs, May thaw in transit
- Upon arrival, please unpack kit and store lobster meat, butter and mayo in the fridge until ready to prepare
- Rolls can be refrigerated or left on the counter for one day.
- The lobster meat will last, refrigerated, for 2 days. We don’t recommend freezing this lobster meat if you want the ultimate great taste!
- Split the rolls, brush with melted butter and grill on a medium-hot griddle until golden
- Smear with mayo, and pile on the lobster meat
- Drizzle with melted butter and garnish with lemon
- Serve and swoon immediately!
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- The Clam Shack ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.