Few things taste of nostalgic New England summer fare more than golden fried clams. A quart of succulent full belly fried clams is accompanied by all the fixings to make four traditional clam rolls at home…or just enjoy them dunked in Ken’s tartar sauce. A true taste of Maine.
The Clam Shack, perched on a bridge in the heart of Kennebunkport, has been serving up irresistible fried seafood, clam chowder, fried clams, and — most importantly — some of Maine’s best lobster rolls since 1968. The little stand draws visitors from around the world who brave long lines (and marauding seagulls) for a quintessential taste of Maine summer.
This package serves 2-4 people and includes:
- 1 Quart of native special frozen fried clams
- 4 Fresh New England Style Hot Dog Rolls
- Tartar Sauce
Fried Clams, scratch-baked rolls, Kate’s butter, Ken’s Tartar Sauce, Lemon
Instructions / Storage
- Clam Roll Kit ships frozen with dry ice
- DO NOT handle dry ice with bare hands
- Upon arrival, please immediately unpack box and place the clams in the freezer.
- Frozen clams will last up to 6 months in the freezer but are best used immediately.
- Clams will last frozen up to six months.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Spread frozen clams in a single layer on a baking sheet, and heat on the middle rack for 8 -10 minutes or until they start to shine and are heated through.
- If making rolls, brush cut sides with melted butter and toast on a medium-hot griddle until golden.
- Pile clams into rolls and serve with tartar sauce and lemon
- The Clam Shack ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.