Nothing, except our lobster roll, tastes of nostalgic New England summer fare more than golden fried clams. A quart of succulent full belly fried clams is accompanied by all the fixings to make four traditional clam rolls at home…or just enjoy them dunked in Ken’s tartar sauce. A true taste of Maine.
This package serves 2-4 people and includes:
- 1 Quart of native special frozen fried clams
- 4 Fresh New England Style Hot Dog Rolls
- Tartar Sauce
Fried Clams, scratch-baked rolls, Kate’s butter, Ken’s Tartar Sauce, Lemon
Instructions / Storage
- Clam Roll Kit ships frozen with dry ice
- DO NOT handle dry ice with bare hands
- Upon arrival, please immediately unpack box and place the clams in the freezer.
- Frozen clams will last up to 6 months in the freezer but are best used immediately.
- Clams will last frozen up to six months.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Spread frozen clams in a single layer on a baking sheet, and heat on the middle rack for 8 -10 minutes or until they start to shine and are heated through.
- If making rolls, brush cut sides with melted butter and toast on a medium-hot griddle until golden.
- Pile clams into rolls and serve with tartar sauce and lemon
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- The Clam Shack ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.