The Clam Shack ships its famous lobster nationwide on Goldbelly! The secret ingredient for the signature The Clam Shack lobster rolls is our fresh-caught, house picked lobster meat. Two pounds of meat is the equivalent of about 10 lobsters…plenty to create your own signature lobster dish with! It’s true: lobster rolls don’t get much better than this, folks.
The Clam Shack, perched on a bridge in the heart of Kennebunkport, has been serving up irresistible fried seafood, clam chowder, fried clams, and — most importantly — some of Maine’s best lobster rolls since 1968. The little stand draws visitors from around the world who brave long lines (and marauding seagulls) for a quintessential taste of Maine summer.
Each package includes 2 lbs of Fresh-caught Lobster Meat (Tail, Knuckle, & Claw)
Instructions / Storage
- Lobster Meat is shipped fresh with ice packs, May thaw in transit
- The lobster meat will last, refrigerated, for 2 days. We don’t recommend freezing this lobster meat if you want the ultimate great taste!
- The Clam Shack ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.