The secret ingredient for our signature Clam Shack lobster rolls is our fresh-caught, house picked lobster meat. Two pounds of meat is the equivalent of about ten lobsters…plenty to create your own signature lobster dish with!
Ask a local in Kennebunkport where to find the best lobster roll around, and you’ll most likely be directed to the adorable Clam Shack, located right in the heart of town. And it’s true: lobster rolls don’t get much better than this, folks.
Each package includes 2 lbs of Fresh-caught Lobster Meat (Tail, Knuckle, & Claw)
Instructions / Storage
- Lobster Meat is shipped fresh with ice packs, May thaw in transit
- The lobster meat will last, refrigerated, for 2 days. We don’t recommend freezing this lobster meat if you want the ultimate great taste!
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- The Clam Shack ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.