The Clam Shack’s Clam Chowder is elegant in its simplicity. A classic cream-based New England style chowder, it is thick with freshly dug clams, sprinkled with potatoes and onions, and flavored with clam broth. Warm it up and all you’ll need is a handful of crackers and a spoon!
The Clam Shack, perched on a bridge in the heart of Kennebunkport, has been serving up irresistible fried seafood, clam chowder, fried clams, and — most importantly — some of Maine’s best lobster rolls since 1968. The little stand draws visitors from around the world who brave long lines (and marauding seagulls) for a quintessential taste of Maine summer.
This package includes your choice of 1, 2, or 3 Qts. of Clam Chowder and oyster crackers
- Each Qt. of Clam Chowder serves 4 people
Milk, cream, clam stock, clams, potatoes, canola oil, flour, onions, modified food starch, clam broth, garlic and spices.
Instructions / Storage
- Chowder is shipped fresh with ice packs, May thaw in transit
- Upon arrival, please unpack kit and store chowder in the fridge until ready to prepare
- Chowder will last, refrigerated, for 2 days
- Gently warm the chowder in a double boiler, stirring occasionally, until hot but not bubbling
- The Clam Shack ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.