The Clam Shack’s Clam Chowder is elegant in its simplicity. A classic cream-based New England style chowder, it is thick with freshly dug clams, sprinkled with potatoes and onions, and flavored with clam broth. Warm it up and all you’ll need is a handful of crackers and a spoon!
This package includes your choice of 1, 2, or 3 Qts. of Clam Chowder and oyster crackers
- Each Qt. of Clam Chowder serves 4 people
Milk, cream, clam stock, clams, potatoes, canola oil, flour, onions, modified food starch, clam broth, garlic and spices.
Instructions / Storage
- Chowder is shipped fresh with ice packs, May thaw in transit
- Upon arrival, please unpack kit and store chowder in the fridge until ready to prepare
- Chowder will last, refrigerated, for 2 days
- Gently warm the chowder in a double boiler, stirring occasionally, until hot but not bubbling
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- The Clam Shack ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.