Espresso Cannoli Pie
Italian espresso in a pie has arrived. The Cannoli Pie Company has blended espresso into their signature special recipe cannoli cream and created one of their most popular cannoli pies available. Enjoy the rich taste of espresso, a light blend of mini-chocolate chips and signature cream all brought together to create one delightful dessert.
With a rich history of humble beginnings and a small bakery shop in Bridgeport, Connecticut, The Cannoli Pie Company, has been making Luigi’s original cannoli pie since 1968.
This package serves 8-10 people and includes a 10" Espresso Cannoli Pie
SHELL: BLEACHED WHEAT FLOUR, MALTED BARLEY FLOUR, HYDROGENATED VEGETABLE OIL, WATER, SALT, VITAL WHEAT GLUTEN, EL7, MONOCALCIUM PHOSPHATE, ARTIFICIAL COLOR, ANNATTO AND TURMERIC. FILLING: WHOLE MILK IMPASTATA RICOTTA CHEESE, SUGAR, VANILLA, CHOCOLATE, COCOA BUTTER, SOY LECITHIN, CONTAINS: WHEAT, BARLEY, SOYBEAN MIKL, EGGS, CHOCOLATE, ESPRESSO
Instructions / Storage
- Pies ship frozen with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Refrigerated, may be enjoyed for up to 6 days
- Frozen, may be enjoyed for up to 6 months
- To serve, thaw at room temperature
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.