Butterfinger Cannoli Pie
With a rich history of humble beginnings and a small bakery shop in Bridgeport, Connecticut, The Cannoli Pie Company, has been making Luigi’s original cannoli pie since 1968. A flakey crust made of cannoli shell filled to the brim with Master Baker John Dimarco’s cannoli cream and crushed Butterfingers. Each pie is then topped with a dusting of powdered sugar, cocoa powder a sprinkle of mini-chocolate chips and centered with a real Butterfinger on top.
This package serves 8-10 people and includes a 10" Butterfinger Cannoli Pie
SHELL: BLEACHED WHEAT FLOUR, MALTED BARLEY FLOUR, HYDROGENATED VEGETABLE OIL, WATER, SALT, VITAL WHEAT GLUTEN, EL7, MONOCALCIUM PHOSPHATE, ARTIFICIAL COLOR, ANNATTO AND TURMERIC. FILLING: WHOLE MILK IMPASTATA RICOTTA CHEESE, SUGAR, VANILLA, CHOCOLATE, COCOA BUTTER, SOY LECITHIN, BUTTERFINGERS, CONTAINS: NUTS, WHEAT, BARLEY, SOYBEAN MIKL, EGGS, CHOCOLATE
Instructions / Storage
- Pies ship frozen with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Refrigerated, may be enjoyed for up to 6 days
- Frozen, may be enjoyed for up to 6 months
- To serve, thaw at room temperature
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.