A complete Turkey Meal for 8, made EASY! Includes everything you need for a delicious Cajun-style holiday feast! Just heat-n-eat. Choose your level of spice on their signature fried turkey from the company that brings you that zesty Louisiana tradition of unique and delicious Cajun flavors.
Cajun Turkey Company hand-selects only the finest premium turkeys, which they inject with a proprietary “Geaux Juice” (pronounced “go juice”). Next they hand rub ’em with their own blend of Cajun seasonings and marinate them overnight before deep-frying in peanut oil. This Cajun cooking process seals in the juicy spices and guarantees that your turkey will be the most moist and tender turkey you have every tasted.
The Lightly Seasoned Cajun Turkey has ½ the spice level of the Spicy Cajun Fried Turkey—perfect if your group includes small children or others not into spice.
All turkeys arrive fully cooked, so all you need to do is reheat!
Each Cajun Turkey Dinner comes complete with:
- Your choice of 1 Signature Cajun Fried Turkey OR Lightly Seasoned Cajun Turkey (10-12 lbs)
- 2 lbs Mashed Potatoes (just like your Mom used to make)
- 2 lbs Green Bean Casserole
- 6 Louisiana Crab Cakes
- 1 quart of Crawfish Etouffee
- Sweet Potato Souffle
- Turkey & Giblet Gravy
- 8 oz bottle of Geaux Juice
Instructions / Storage
- Turkeys arrive fully cooked and ready to heat and serve.
- They can be stored frozen in the freezer for up to 6 months or stored in the fridge for 3-4 days
- While turkeys can be served cold, they are best when heated in a 325 degree oven (in their foil wrap) for 60-75 minutes.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- The Cajun Turkey Company ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.