A complete Turkey Meal for 8, made EASY! Includes everything you need for a delicious Cajun-style holiday feast! Just heat-n-eat. Choose your level of spice on their signature fried turkey from the company that brings you that zesty Louisiana tradition of unique and delicious Cajun flavors. Cajun Turkey Company hand-selects only the finest premium turkeys, which they inject with a proprietary “Geaux Juice” (pronounced “go juice”). Next, they hand rub ’em with their own blend of Cajun seasonings and marinate them overnight before deep-frying in peanut oil. This Cajun cooking process seals in the juicy spices and guarantees that your turkey will be the most moist and tender turkey you have ever tasted. The Lightly Seasoned Cajun Turkey has ½ the spice level of the Spicy Cajun Fried Turkey—perfect if your group includes small children or others not into spice. All turkeys arrive fully cooked, so all you need to do is reheat!
After once again selling 600 of his special Cajun-style turkeys, Billy Howell finally realized he’d outgrown his Dallas, Texas, garage, so he started The Cajun Turkey Company in 1994, producing what many believe are the tastiest turkeys in Texas. The Cajun Turkey Company injects premium turkeys with over a quart of proprietary “Geaux Juice” (pronounced “go juice”) before hand-rubbing them with Cajun seasonings. After marinating overnight, the turkeys are deep fried in peanut oil yielding juicy, moist, and tender Cajun deep fried turkey. The Cajun Turkey Company has been featured on the Food Network, The Rachael Ray Show, and ABC’s The Chew, and their turkey was voted the Best Turkey in Dallas by the Dallas Observer.
This package serves 12-15 people and includes
- Your choice of 1 Signature Cajun Fried Turkey OR Lightly Seasoned Cajun Turkey (10-12 lbs)
- Mashed Potatoes (just like your Mom used to make) (2 lbs.)
- Green Bean Casserole (2 lbs.)
- 6 Louisiana Crab Cakes
- Crawfish Etouffee (1 qt.)
- Sweet Potato Souffle
- Turkey & Giblet Gravy
- 1 bottle of Geaux Juice (8 oz.)
Instructions / Storage
- Turkeys arrive fully cooked and ready to heat and serve.
- They can be stored frozen in the freezer for up to 6 months or stored in the fridge for 3-4 days
- While turkeys can be served cold, they are best when heated in a 325 degree oven (in their foil wrap) for 60-75 minutes.
- The Cajun Turkey Company ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.