Spicy Cajun-Style Turkey Breast
If you’re a white meat lover or just need extra bird to feed a crowd, these juicy Cajun-style fried turkey breasts are just for you! Cajun Meat Company injects each bone-in turkey breast with their secret family recipe Geaux Juice (pronounced “go juice”) and hand-rubs them with their special blend of seasonings. Turkey Breasts arrive fully cooked, so all you need to do is reheat.
- Each turkey breast is approximately 4.5 lbs
- Serves approximately 6-8 people
- Turkey Breast arrives fully cooked
- These Spicy turkeys have a medium level of spice that give the turkeys a full Cajun flavor.
Instructions / Storage
- Turkeys arrive fully cooked and ready to heat and serve.
- They can be stored frozen in the freezer for up to 6 months or stored in the fridge for 3-4 days
- While turkeys can be served cold, they are best when heated in a 325 degree oven (in their foil wrap) for 50-60 minutes.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- The Cajun Turkey Company ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.