Spicy Cajun Fried Turkey
The signature specialty from the company that brings you that zesty Louisiana tradition of unique and delicious Cajun flavors. The Cajun Turkey Company hand-selects only the finest premium turkeys, which they inject with over a quart of proprietary “Geaux Juice” (pronounced “go juice”). Next, they hand rub ’em with their own blend of Cajun seasonings and marinate them overnight before deep-frying in peanut oil. This Cajun cooking process seals in the juicy spices and guarantees that your turkey will be the most moist and tender turkey you have every tasted.
- Each turkey is approximately 10-12 lbs
- Serves approximately 12-15 people
- These Spicy turkeys have a medium level of spice that give the turkeys a full Cajun flavor.
Instructions / Storage
- Turkeys arrive fully cooked and ready to heat and serve.
- They can be stored frozen in the freezer for up to 6 months or stored in the fridge for 3-4 days
- While turkeys can be served cold, they are best when heated in a 325 degree oven (in their foil wrap) for 60-75 minutes.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- The Cajun Turkey Company ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.