A less spicy version of the signature fried turkey from the company that brings you that zesty Louisiana tradition of unique and delicious Cajun flavors. Cajun Turkey Company hand-selects only the finest premium turkeys, which they inject with 1/2 a quart of proprietary “Geaux Juice” (pronounced “go juice”). Next they hand rub ’em with their own blend of Cajun seasonings and marinate them overnight before deep-frying in peanut oil. This Cajun cooking process seals in the juicy spices and guarantees that your turkey will be the most moist and tender turkey you have every tasted.
The Lightly Seasoned Cajun Turkey has ½ the spice level of the Spicy Cajun Fried Turkey—perfect if your group includes small children or others not into spice. This bird arrives fully cooked so all you need to do is reheat.
- Each turkey is approximately 10-12 lbs.
- Serves approximately 12-15 people
- Arrives fully cooked
- These Spicy turkeys have a low level of spice that give the turkeys a hint of Cajun flavor.
Instructions / Storage
- Turkeys arrive fully cooked and ready to heat and serve.
- They can be stored frozen in the freezer for up to 6 months or stored in the fridge for 3-4 days
- While turkeys can be served cold, they are best when heated in a 325 degree oven (in their foil wrap) for 60-75 minutes.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- The Cajun Turkey Company ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.