Cajun Turkey Company hand-selects only the finest premium turkeys, which they inject with a proprietary “Geaux Juice” (pronounced “go juice”). Next they hand rub ’em with their own blend of Cajun seasonings and marinate them overnight before deep-frying in peanut oil. This Cajun cooking process seals in the juicy spices and guarantees that your turkey will be the most moist and tender turkey you have every tasted.
Each slow roasted, broad breasted whole turkey is basted and seasoned with basil, thyme, garlic, onions, salt, & pepper. Cooked to perfection. Cajun Turkey Company does all the work – you get all the credit! This herb bird arrives fully cooked, so all you need to do is reheat!
- Each turkey is approximately 10-12 lbs
- Serves approximately 12-15 people
- Arrives fully cooked
Instructions / Storage
- Turkeys arrive fully cooked and ready to heat and serve.
- They can be stored frozen in the freezer for up to 6 months or stored in the fridge for 3-4 days
- Each turkey arrives in gold foil and sealed in a plastic bag. Thaw overnight in the refrigerator, pre-heat oven to 350 degrees, place the turkey in a pan, add 1/2 of a cup of chicken broth, slide in the oven for 60-90 mins. Remove the foil and slice
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- The Cajun Turkey Company ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.