The Cajun Turkey Company ships its famous herb roasted turkey nationwide on Goldbelly! Cajun Turkey Company hand-selects only the finest premium turkeys, which they inject with a proprietary “Geaux Juice” (pronounced “go juice”). Next they hand rub ’em with their own blend of Cajun seasonings and marinate them overnight before deep-frying in peanut oil. This Cajun cooking process seals in the juicy spices and guarantees that your turkey will be the most moist and tender turkey you have ever tasted. Each slow-roasted, broad breasted whole turkey is basted and seasoned with basil, thyme, garlic, onions, salt, and pepper. Cooked to perfection. Cajun Turkey Company does all the work — you get all the credit! This herb roasted turkey arrives fully cooked, so all you need to do is reheat!
After once again selling 600 of his special Cajun-style turkeys, Billy Howell finally realized he’d outgrown his Dallas, Texas, garage, so he started The Cajun Turkey Company in 1994, producing what many believe are the tastiest turkeys in Texas. The Cajun Turkey Company injects premium turkeys with over a quart of proprietary “Geaux Juice” (pronounced “go juice”) before hand-rubbing them with Cajun seasonings. After marinating overnight, the turkeys are deep fried in peanut oil yielding juicy, moist, and tender Cajun deep fried turkey. The Cajun Turkey Company has been featured on the Food Network, The Rachael Ray Show, and ABC’s The Chew, and their turkey was voted the Best Turkey in Dallas by the Dallas Observer.
This package serves 12-15 people and includes a Herb Roasted Turkey
- Each turkey weighs approx. 10-12 lbs.
- Arrives fully cooked
Instructions / Storage
- Turkeys arrive fully cooked and ready to heat and serve.
- They can be stored frozen in the freezer for up to 6 months or stored in the fridge for 3-4 days
- Each turkey arrives in gold foil and sealed in a plastic bag. Thaw overnight in the refrigerator, pre-heat oven to 350 degrees, place the turkey in a pan, add 1/2 of a cup of chicken broth, slide in the oven for 60-90 mins. Remove the foil and slice
- The Cajun Turkey Company ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.