50 of Buffalo’s best wings! Anchor Bar Wings arrive with celery and Anchor Bar Bleu Cheese (sorry ranch – this ain’t your party!!). Paired with your favorite beer, napkins and wet naps, these make the perfect addition to any tailgate party! This pack includes an additional 12 oz. bottle of Hotter Wing Sauce for the authentic Anchor Bar experience. And let’s face it, has there ever been a time where you said, “Whoa, that’s too much wing sauce.” …We didn’t think so.
Sicilian immigrants Frank and Teressa Bellissimo opened Anchor Bar in 1935 in Buffalo, New York, and it’s where the original Buffalo chicken wing was created in 1964. Home of the best and most famous Buffalo wings in the world, Anchor Bar was awarded the prestigious James Beard Foundation Award for “America’s Classics” in 2003. The bar has been featured on Food Network’s Throwdown with Bobby Flay.
- This box serves 5-8 people and includes 1 bottle of extra wing sauce
- Detailed storage & heating instructions are included.
fresh chicken wings, cayenne pepper, vinegar, salt, garlic, margarine, secret spices
Instructions / Storage
- Wings are fully cooked, flash frozen and shipped with ice packs
- To store, place in the fridge for up to 5 days or in the freezer for up to 3 weeks
- To serve, follow the cooking instructions below. We do not recommend heating wings in a microwave
- To serve, reheat your wings in a conventional oven at 350 degrees for 10-15 minutes
- Anchor Bar ships Monday-Friday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via overnight will incur an additional $35 charge. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.