While many come for the Cheesy Western, the super-secret mustard relish is the star of the show and helps make their chili shine. Create your own bowl with their super-secret relish, chili, and chili beans.
The Texas Inn, known by locals as “The T Room,” is Lynchburg, Virginia’s oldest dining establishment. Founded in 1935, the restaurant known for “serving 1,500 people, 15 at a time” remains relatively unchanged. Since opening, The Texas Inn has served 6 million customers over the years. This diminutive lunch counter is a classic hot dog joint, but it’s the “Cheesy Western” that’s the true star of the menu: a quarter-pound burger topped with cheese, onions, and relish on a soft bun. This is good old fashioned eatin’ at its finest. The Texas Inn has been featured on Diners, Drive-ins, and Dives.
This package serves 2 people includes everything you need to make 2 Bowls of Chili
- 1 pint of Chili beans
- 6 ounces of Relish
- 6 ounces of onions
Contains: Gluten, Beef, Pork
Instructions / Storage
- Kit ships frozen with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Refrigerate or freeze upon arrival
- May be kept for 3-4 days in the fridge or up to 3 months in the freezer
- Consuming raw or uncooked foods may increase your risk of a food borne illness
- If frozen, thaw in the refrigerator
- Reheat the chili on a stovetop or in the microwave (stirring often) until warm
- Do not heat the relish
- Place chili beans in a bowl and stir in relish and onions.
- Texas Inn ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.