Whole Texas Smoked Brisket
With four generations of pitmaster experience, the Black family knows Texas barbecue. Terry Black’s sources the best Prime brisket, which they smoke for over 12 hours using slow-burning Post Oak Wood, giving the meat a deep smokey flavor that the pretenders can’t match.
This package serves 10-12 people and includes a Smoked Texas Brisket (approx. 5 lbs. total)
- Brisket arrives unsliced.
- Choose to add-on more!
Add-on Options Include
- Whole Smoked Texas Brisket (approx. 5 lbs.)
- Whole Smoked Turkey Breast (approx. 3-4 lbs.)
- Full Rack of Beef Ribs (3 ribs, approx. 5 lbs. total)
- 10 Original Sausages (10 links, approx. 3-4 lbs. total)
- 10 Jalapeno Cheddar Sausages (10 links, approx. 3-4 lbs. total)
- Brisket, Ribs, and Turkey Breast arrive unsliced.
Beef, Salt, Pepper, Seasoning Salt, Mustard, Apple Cider Vinegar, Worcestershire Sauce, Smoke, and Fire.
Instructions / Storage
- Brisket ships frozen with gel packs, and may thaw in transit.
- Upon arrival, remove from packaging and place in the refrigerator or freezer depending on desired use.
- When full thawed no more than 4 hours at room temperature.
- Item may be stored in the refrigerator for one week, or in the freezer for up to 30 days.
- To serve, see instruction sheet.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Terry Black’s BBQ ships Monday-Friday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.