Jalapeno and Cheddar Texas Smoked Sausage
With four generations of pitmaster experience, the Black family knows Texas barbecue. Terry Black’s makes each of their sausages by hand, using Prime brisket trimmings, pork, and spices. Then, they smoke their sausages using slow-burning Post Oak Wood, giving the meat a deep smoky flavor that the pretenders can’t match.
This package includes 10 Jalapeno Chedder Texas Smoked Sausages (approx. 3-4 lbs. total)
Beef, Pork, Jalapeno, Cheese, Salt, Pepper, Seasoning Salt, Smoke and Fire.
Instructions / Storage
- Sausages ship frozen with gel packs, and may thaw in transit.
- Upon arrival, remove from packaging and place in the refrigerator or freezer depending on desired use.
- When full thawed no more than 4 hours at room temperature.
- Item may be stored in the refrigerator for one week, or in the freezer for up to 30 days.
- To serve, see instruction sheet.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Terry Black’s BBQ ships Monday – Thursday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.