Table 87 Pizza ships its famous pizzas nationwide on Goldbelly! Table 87’s coal-fired Margherita pizzas feature a crispy crust that’s slightly charred, a tangy San Marzano tomato sauce, house-made mozzarella, fresh basil, and a drizzle of olive oil.
Opened by Thomas Cucco in 2012 in Brooklyn, Table 87 Pizza dubs itself “The Home of the Coal Oven Slice.” As one of the only pizza joints in Brooklyn serving coal-fired pizza by the slice, Table 87 Pizza’s charred coal-fired pizza is some of the best in the city. One bite and you’ll see why celebrities like Michael Shannon, Colin Farrell, and Vince Vaughn have indulged in Table 87 Pizza’s slices. Table 87 Pizza’s fully cooked frozen pies have been featured on Shark Tank.
- Each package includes 16 slices of NY Coal Fired Margherita Pizza.
- Each slice serves 1 person.
Instructions / Storage
Pizzas are made-to-order and promptly frozen. Although each box is carefully packed with dry ice and picked up for immediate shipment, it is normal for the pizza and ice packs to partially or fully thaw during shipment. Upon receipt, please cook, or place in the freezer.
You can store them in the freezer for up to 6 months in their original packaging.
Detailed storage & heating instructions are included with each package.Download Storage and Prep Instructions
- Table 87 ships Tuesday-Thursday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- This product ships free via 2-day shipping to most states.
- There is a long distance charge of $10 to cover additional packaging required to make the cross-country ship. These states include: CA, WA, OR, NV, ID, MT, WY, AZ, ND, SD, UT, NM
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.