Spicy and decadent, this is a seasonal offering for when the weather gets crisp. The rich pumpkin cake is perfect with chai spiced coconut cream and special caramel.
When Laurel Gallucci was diagnosed with an aggressive autoimmune disorder that caused her to switch to a strict diet, she challenged herself to bake cakes she could still enjoy. When she shared her grain-free and refined sugar-free goods with friends, they were blown away. Excited by their reactions and encouragement, Laurel turned her test kitchen into Sweet Laurel Bakery in 2015 so that everyone can enjoy her healthful, simple treats. Most of the items on the Los Angeles bakery’s menu are made with fewer than five ingredients. Using only organic, grain-free, dairy-free, and refined sugar-free ingredients, Sweet Laurel’s Paleo and gluten-free sweets are indulgent, yet healthful — something you’ll be proud to put in your body.
This package serves 8-10 people and includs 1 Paleo Pumpkin Spice Caramel Layer Cake
- Each cake measures 6" round and 4.5" tall.
- Gluten-free and Paleo.
Organic Almond Flour, Organic Pumpkin Puree, Organic Eggs, Organic Coconut Oil, Organic Maple Syrup, Organic Dates, Organic Almonds, Organic Coconut Milk, Organic Vanilla Extract, Himalayan Pink Salt, Ground Cinnamon, Ground Ginger, Ground Cloves, Ground Cardamom.
Instructions / Storage
- Cakes ship frozen with ice packs, may thaw during transit.
- Upon arrival, store cake in the refrigerator or in the freezer.
- Cakes last up to 10 days in the refrigerator or up to 1 month in the freezer.
- Sweet Laurel Bakery ships Monday through Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.