Paleo Pumpkin Spice Caramel Layer Cake
Spicy and decadent, this is a seasonal offering for when the weather gets crisp. The rich pumpkin cake is perfect with chai spiced coconut cream and special caramel.
Laurel is proof that Paleo treats can be moist, flavorful and delicious. Using only organic, grain-free, dairy-free and refined sugar-free ingredients, Sweet Laurel’s sweets are indulgent, yet healthful—something you’ll be proud to put in your body. Based in Los Angeles, CA, her beautiful cakes have caught the eye of Vogue, the Today Show, and InStyle.
- Each cake is 6" round and 4.5" tall
- Serves 8-14 people
- Gluten-free and Paleo
Organic almond flour, organic pumpkin puree, organic eggs, organic coconut oil, organic maple syrup, organic dates, organic almonds, organic coconut milk, organic vanilla extract, himalayan pink salt, ground cinnamon, ground ginger, ground cloves, ground cardamom.
Instructions / Storage
- Cakes are baked fresh, frozen and shipped with ice packs which may thaw partially or fully during transit
- Upon arrival, remove packaging and place in the fridge or freezer if serving later
- Cakes can be stored in the refrigerator for 10 days or in the freezer for up to 1 month if wrapped properly
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Sweet Laurel Bakery ships Monday through Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.