This decadent holiday pie is a tradition at Sweet Laurel and a bestseller at the cake shop. With just the right amount of sweet and a lovely nutty crunch, this will bring joy to you and your loved ones this holiday season.
Using only organic, grain-free, dairy-free, and refined sugar-free ingredients, Sweet Laurel’s Paleo and gluten-free sweets are indulgent, yet healthful — something you’ll be proud to put in your body. Most of the items on the Los Angeles bakery’s menu are made with fewer than five ingredients — a byproduct of owner Laurel Gallucci’s dietary restrictions which led her to discover how to make delicious baked goods with ingredients she could eat. When she shared her goods with friends, they were blown away. Excited by their reactions and encouragement, Laurel turned her test kitchen into Sweet Laurel Bakery in 2015 so that everyone could enjoy her healthful, simple treats.
This package serves 8-10 people and includes a 10" Gluten-Free and Paleo Pecan Pie
Crust – Organic Coconut Oil, Almond Flour, Maple Syrup, Himalayan Pink Salt
Filling – Organic Pecan Pieces, Maple Syrup, Date Paste, Organic Egg, Organic Coconut Oil, House Made Vanilla Extract, Himalayan Pink Salt"
Instructions / Storage
- Pies ship frozen with ice packs, may thaw during transit.
- Upon arrival, store pie in the refrigerator or in the freezer.
- Pies last up to 3 days in the refrigerator or up to 2 months in the freezer.
- Pies can be reheated if desired.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Bake pie for 10-20 minutes.
- Slice, serve, and enjoy!
- Sweet Laurel Bakery ships Monday through Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.