Paleo Chocolate Raspberry Layer Cake
Decadent layers of chocolate cake topped with fresh raspberry infused ganache and jam. That’s why its called the Raspberry Truffle Cake, it’s a treat with every bite. It is the perfect cake for Valentine’s Day or any special meal with loved ones!
Laurel is proof that Paleo treats can be moist, flavorful and delicious. Using only organic, grain-free, dairy-free and refined sugar-free ingredients, Sweet Laurel’s sweets are indulgent, yet healthful—something you’ll be proud to put in your body. Based in Los Angeles, CA, her beautiful cakes have caught the eye of Vogue, the Today Show, and InStyle.
- Each cake is 6" round and 4.5" tall
- Serves 8-12 people
- Gluten-free and Paleo
- Cake ships without floral decoration
Almond Flour, Maple Syrup, Cacao, Eggs, Coconut Milk, Coconut Oil, Raspberries, Himalayan Pink Salt, Baking Soda.
Instructions / Storage
- Cakes are baked fresh, frozen and shipped with ice packs which may thaw partially or fully during transit
- Upon arrival, remove packaging and place in the fridge or freezer if serving later
- Cakes can be stored in the refrigerator for 10 days or in the freezer for up to 1 month if wrapped properly
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Sweet Laurel Bakery ships Monday through Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.