Rich, decadent and wholesome, Sweet Laurel’s Chocolate Caramel Cake is next level. Drizzled with caramel and layered with dark almond fudge frosting, it doesn’t get better than this. This is simply the best gluten free or Paleo chocolate cake you will ever have.
Laurel is proof that Paleo treats can be moist, flavorful and delicious. Using only organic, grain-free, dairy-free and refined sugar-free ingredients, Sweet Laurel’s sweets are indulgent, yet healthful—something you’ll be proud to put in your body. Based in Los Angeles, CA, her beautiful cakes have caught the eye of Vogue, the Today Show, and InStyle.
- Each cake is 6" round and 4.5" tall
- Serves 8-12 people
- Gluten-free and Paleo
Cake: Almond flour, maple syrup, organic eggs, cacao, Himalayan pink salt and organic eggs
Caramel: Almond butter, coconut oil, maple syrup, date sugar, grain free vanilla extract (tequila, vanilla beans) and Himalayan pink salt
Ganache: Cacao, coconut oil, maple syrup and coconut milk
Instructions / Storage
- Cakes are baked fresh, frozen and shipped with ice packs which may thaw partially or fully during transit
- Upon arrival, remove packaging and place in the fridge or freezer if serving later
- Cakes can be stored in the refrigerator for 10 days or in the freezer for up to 1 month if wrapped properly
- Sweet Laurel Bakery ships Monday through Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.