Large Cinnamon Rolls
Sunrise’s Famous Cinnamon Rolls that are each the size of your hand. They are the perfect balance—meaning ample of Cinnamon, Sugar & Butter, baked on, and in, Sunrise’s biscuit dough. Topped with a sweet, creamy glaze. Large & Delicious!
Founded in 1978, Sunrise Biscuit Kitchen’s tiny drive-thru shop is still the spot for the best homemade biscuits and cinnamon rolls in North Carolina. In fact, it has become such an establishment on Chapel Hill, that it’s pretty much a crime if you graduate as a UNC student without ever visiting.
- Choose between 8, 12 or 16 Large Cinnamon Rolls
- Each roll serves 1 person
Self-rising Flour, buttermilk, butter, sugar, cinnamon, milk, powdered sugar
Instructions / Storage
- Cinnamon Rolls are fully cooked and shipped with ice packs which may thaw partially or fully during transit
- Upon arrival, place in the refrigerator or in the freezer to serve later
- Rolls can be stored in the fridge for up to 4 days or in the freezer for 2 months
- To serve, follow the heating instructions below
- Keep rolls wrapped in foil
- Place rolls on a baking sheet and heat in a 400F preheated oven for 9 minutes (folded side down)
- Flip cinnamon rolls over heat for an additional 9 minutes
- Open foil and heat for extra 3 minutes, be careful as the cinnamon mixture can burn skin
- Glaze and enjoy!
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Sunrise Biscuit Kitchen ships Monday-Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.