Sunrise Biscuit Kitchen ships its insanely delicious chicken biscuit nationwide on Goldbelly! Sunrise’s award-winning Biscuits & Golden Fried Chicken Breast, each hand-dipped in buttermilk, breaded in a spice-flour mix, and perfectly fried to a golden brown. Ready to reheat and enjoy. Yum!
Founded in 1978, Sunrise Biscuit Kitchen has been doling out their famous “Bigger Better Biscuits” filled with fried chicken, sausage, and egg from its tiny drive-thru only shop with original signage from the ‘70s. In fact, Sunrise Biscuit Kitchen has become such an establishment in Chapel Hill that it’s pretty much a crime if you graduate as a UNC student without ever eating their breakfast biscuits, fried chicken biscuit sandwiches, and cinnamon rolls. Today, third-generation owner David Allen runs the shop using his grandmother’s original biscuit recipe — a recipe he believes powered her to raise 17 children and live to almost 100! Sunrise Biscuits has been named the “Best Biscuits in the US” by Food and Wine, “Top 5 Breakfast Destinations in the US” by the Food Network “One of the Top Biscuits to Eat Before They’re Gone” by Road Food, and “Best Breakfast in North Carolina” by Food Network Magazine.
- Choose between 8, 12 or 16 Sunrise Fried Chicken Biscuit Sandwiches
- Each chicken biscuit sandwich (1 large biscuit + 1 fried chicken breast) serves 1 person
- Each biscuit is approximately 4" round
Self-rising flour, buttermilk, butter, vegtable shortening, boneless chicken breast, blend of spices.
Instructions / Storage
- Biscuits & Fried Chicken are fully cooked and shipped with ice packs which may thaw partially or fully during transit
- Upon arrival, place in the refrigerator or in the freezer to serve later
- Biscuits & chicken can be stored in the fridge for up to 1-2 days or in the freezer for 2 months
- To serve, follow the heating instructions below
- Keep biscuits and chicken wrapped in foil separately
- Place biscuits on a baking sheet and heat in a 400F preheated oven for 9 minutes (folded side down)
- Flip biscuits over and add the chicken to the baking sheet (folded side down). Heat for an additional 9 minutes
- Open or remove foil and heat for an additional 3 minutes
- Biscuits are best served with butter on top, Enjoy!
- Sunrise Biscuit Kitchen ships Monday-Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.