Sunrise’s Award Winning Biscuits & Golden Fried Chicken Breast, each hand dipped in buttermilk, breaded in their spice-flour mix & perfectly fried to a golden brown. Ready to reheat & enjoy. Yum!
Founded in 1978, Sunrise Biscuit Kitchen’s tiny drive-thru shop is still the spot for the best homemade biscuits and cinnamon rolls in North Carolina. In fact, it has become such an establishment on Chapel Hill, that it’s pretty much a crime if you graduate as a UNC student without ever visiting.
- Choose between 8, 12 or 16 Sunrise Fried Chicken Biscuit Sandwiches
- Each chicken biscuit sandwich (1 large biscuit + 1 fried chicken breast) serves 1 person
- Each biscuit is approximately 4" round
Self-rising flour, buttermilk, butter, vegtable shortening, boneless chicken breast, blend of spices.
Instructions / Storage
- Biscuits & Fried Chicken are fully cooked and shipped with ice packs which may thaw partially or fully during transit
- Upon arrival, place in the refrigerator or in the freezer to serve later
- Biscuits & chicken can be stored in the fridge for up to 1-2 days or in the freezer for 2 months
- To serve, follow the heating instructions below
- Keep biscuits and chicken wrapped in foil separately
- Place biscuits on a baking sheet and heat in a 400F preheated oven for 9 minutes (folded side down)
- Flip biscuits over and add the chicken to the baking sheet (folded side down). Heat for an additional 9 minutes
- Open or remove foil and heat for an additional 3 minutes
- Biscuits are best served with butter on top, Enjoy!
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Sunrise Biscuit Kitchen ships Monday-Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.