Sunrise’s Award-Winning Biscuits, ready to reheat. Yum!
Founded in 1978, Sunrise Biscuit Kitchen’s tiny drive-thru shop is still the spot for the best homemade biscuits and cinnamon rolls in North Carolina. In fact, it has become such an establishment on Chapel Hill, that it’s pretty much a crime if you graduate as a UNC student without ever visiting.
This package includes 24 Dinner Biscuits
- Each biscuit is approximately 3"
Self-rising flour, buttermilk, butter, vegetable shortening,
Instructions / Storage
- Biscuits are fully cooked and shipped with ice packs which may thaw partially or fully during transit
- Upon arrival, place in the refrigerator or in the freezer to serve later
- Biscuits can be stored in the fridge for up to 4 days or in the freezer for 2 months
- To serve, follow the heating instructions below
- Preheat oven to 400
- Place biscuits on a baking sheet
- Bake for 3-5 minutes if thawed, 5-7 minutes if frozen
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Sunrise Biscuit Kitchen ships Monday-Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.