Sunrise’s Award Winning Biscuits with a slice of Country Ham inside (Country Ham is a salt-cured Southern delicacy & perfect for breakfast), ready to reheat. Yum!
Founded in 1978, Sunrise Biscuit Kitchen has been doling out their famous “Bigger Better Biscuits” filled with fried chicken, sausage, and egg from its tiny drive-thru only shop with original signage from the ‘70s. In fact, Sunrise Biscuit Kitchen has become such an establishment in Chapel Hill that it’s pretty much a crime if you graduate as a UNC student without ever eating their breakfast biscuits, fried chicken biscuit sandwiches, and cinnamon rolls. Today, third-generation owner David Allen runs the shop using his grandmother’s original biscuit recipe—a recipe he believes powered her to raise 17 children and live to almost 100! Sunrise Biscuits has been named the “Best Biscuits in the US” by Food and Wine, “Top 5 Breakfast Destinations in the US” by the Food Network “One of the Top Biscuits to Eat Before They’re Gone” by Road Food, and “Best Breakfast in North Carolina” by Food Network Magazine.
- Choose between 8, 12 or 16 Sunrise Country Ham Biscuits
- Each ham biscuit sandwich (1 large biscuit + country ham) serves 1 person
- Each biscuit is approximately 4" round
Self-rising flour, buttermilk, butter, vegetable shortening, salt-cured country ham
Instructions / Storage
- Country Ham Biscuits are fully cooked, assembled and shipped with ice packs which may thaw partially or fully during transit
- Upon arrival, place in the refrigerator or in the freezer to serve later
- Country ham biscuits can be stored in the fridge for up to 4 days or in the freezer for 2 months
- To serve, follow the heating instructions below
- Keep biscuits wrapped in foil
- Place biscuits on a baking sheet and heat in a 400F preheated oven for 9 minutes (folded side down)
- Flip biscuits over and heat for an additional 9 minutes
- Open or remove foil and heat for an additional 3 minutes
- Biscuits are best served with butter on top, Enjoy!
- Sunrise Biscuit Kitchen ships Monday-Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.