Sunrise’s Award Winning Biscuits with a slice of Country Ham inside (Country Ham is a salt-cured Southern delicacy & perfect for breakfast), ready to reheat. Yum!
Founded in 1978, Sunrise Biscuit Kitchen’s tiny drive-thru shop is still the spot for the best homemade biscuits and cinnamon rolls in North Carolina. In fact, it has become such an establishment on Chapel Hill, that it’s pretty much a crime if you graduate as a UNC student without ever visiting.
- Choose between 8, 12 or 16 Sunrise Country Ham Biscuits
- Each ham biscuit sandwich (1 large biscuit + country ham) serves 1 person
- Each biscuit is approximately 4" round
Self-rising flour, buttermilk, butter, vegetable shortening, salt-cured country ham
Instructions / Storage
- Country Ham Biscuits are fully cooked, assembled and shipped with ice packs which may thaw partially or fully during transit
- Upon arrival, place in the refrigerator or in the freezer to serve later
- Country ham biscuits can be stored in the fridge for up to 4 days or in the freezer for 2 months
- To serve, follow the heating instructions below
- Keep biscuits wrapped in foil
- Place biscuits on a baking sheet and heat in a 400F preheated oven for 9 minutes (folded side down)
- Flip biscuits over and heat for an additional 9 minutes
- Open or remove foil and heat for an additional 3 minutes
- Biscuits are best served with butter on top, Enjoy!
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Sunrise Biscuit Kitchen ships Monday-Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.