Since returning from Italy and opening up shop in Manhattan in 1994, Jim Lahey became the first ever winner of the James Beard Award for Outstanding Baker. When Sullivan Street Bakery opened, Jim immediately cultivated a loyal following. The secret? A dedication to craft that continues today.
An Italian holiday tradition, Sullivan Street Bakery’s panettone is carefully prepared by hand and, as Italian tradition dictates, naturally leavened. Whether you choose the traditional, made with rum soaked raisins and citron, or the chocolate, made with dark chocolate and dried sour cherries, our panettone is delicious for breakfast, for mid-afternoon coffee breaks, or for dessert.
- Each panettone comes tied in ribbon and packed inside of a giftable green box. Also included is a cheerful holiday card complete with serving instructions and a bit of baking history.
- Each panettone is 1kg (2.2 lbs).
Flour, Biga, Sugar, Butter, Eggs, Salt, Honey, Raisins, Citron, Rum, Lemon Oil, Lemon Zest, Vanilla Bean
Instructions / Storage
- Panettone arrives ready to enjoy
- Panettone is traditionally enjoyed at room temperature but may be gently warmed if desired.
- Store in an airtight container for up to 3 months
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Sullivan Street Bakery ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.