A LIMITED RUN of these special-edition cakes will be released for purchase daily from Monday (5/17) through Thursday (5/20) at approx 12:00 pm ET! Order quickly—these cakes will go fast!
Cheez-It® is turning 100! And 100 years isn’t enough time to tell you everything Chef Stephanie loves about the cheesy, crunchy, perfect Cheez-It cracker. So, she baked it all into a cake instead. Every Cheez-Itennial Cake is bursting with AN ENTIRE BOX of her (and your!) favorite Original Cheez-It crackers, from the ground Cheez-It flour in the batter to the Cheez-It and shortbread crumble between the layers. All balanced to salty-sweet perfection with swirls of caramel throughout, hints of strawberry in the icing, and chocolate-covered Cheez-It crackers popping out the top to join the party! Trust Chef Stephanie, if you’re as obsessed with Cheez-It as she is, this one’s for you.
As James Beard Award-winning Chicago chef Stephanie Izard’s newest concept, Sugargoat is your new go-to bakery and special occasion sweets shop, and is a place where Izard’s team carries out Goatland’s tradition of showcasing their love of fun flavor combinations. Enjoy your fondest food memories turned into tasty dessert experiences and continue to make more memories enjoying sweets with friends and family!
Can’t wait to get your Cheez-Itennial Cake fix? Click on “Notify Me” to receive an email & be the first to find out when we’ve released more cakes!
This package serves 8-10 people and includes 1 Cheez-Itennial Cake
- Each cake measures 6″ × 4.75″ and weighs approximately 3 lbs.
Available for purchase May 17th – 20th
Cheez-It, Buttermilk, Granulated Sugar, Pastry Flour, Cheddar Cheese, Sour Cream, Heavy Cream, Dulcey Baking Chips, Strawberry Nesquick, All-Purpose Flour, Eggs, Powdered Sugar, Butter, Canola Oil, Salt, Caramel Sauce, Baking Soda, Vanilla Extract, Vanilla Bean Paste, Salt, Kosher Salt
Contains: Milk, Gluten, Egg and Soy
May contain trace amounts of Peanut, Tree Nut, Seeds
Instructions / Storage
- Cakes ship frozen with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- If enjoying immediately: Upon arrival, remove cake from package and take off plastic wrapping before placing in the refrigerator to slowly thaw overnight. Leave on the counter the following day to come to room temperature
- To save for another time: Upon arrival, remove cake from package but keep plastic wrapping intact. Place in freezer until ready to eat.
- Cake can be kept at room temperature for up to 3 days, in the refrigerator for 7 days, or wrapped in the freezer for up to 3 months
- To serve, place frozen cakes in the fridge to thaw overnight, and leave on the counter the following day to come to room temperature
- Sugargoat ships Tuesday through Friday each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.