Sugaree’s is committed to keeping classic Deep South recipes and baking techniques alive by focusing on small-batch and from-scratch recipes to get rich, moist results with as much depth of flavor as possible. This Italian Cream Cake features three layers of coconut, pecan, walnut butter cake layered with fresh pineapple, cream cheese icing and pecan sprinkles.
- Each cake serves 10-14 people
- Each cake is 9 inch and arrives frozen
Sugar, cream cheese, pineapple, eggs, butter, buttermilk, enriched wheat flour, vegetable shortening (soybean oil, fully hydrogenated palm oil, palm oil, mono and triglycerides, TBHQ and citric acid ), sweetened coconut (coconut, sugar water, propylene glycol, salt, sodium metabisulfite) pecans, walnuts, baking soda, vanilla extract & salt
Instructions / Storage
- Sugaree’s cakes are made-to-order, frozen and carefully packed with dry ice to maintain freshness.
- Upon arrival, let it defrost in the refrigerator or counter top to enjoy.
- If you wish to preserve your cake for longer, store it in the freezer for up to 6 months.
- Detailed storage instructions are included in the box.
- Sugaree’s ships Monday-Thursday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge. Overnight shipments will incur an additional $35 charge. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.