Sugaree’s ships its famous pies nationwide on Goldbelly! With this amazing pie pack, the dessert for your holidays and any gathering are taken care of! Choose two of Sugaree’s classic Southern pies, including chess pie, pecan pie, or sweet potato pie, for the ultimate experience.
Sugaree’s is committed to keeping classic Deep South recipes and baking techniques alive by focusing on small-batch and from-scratch recipes. This New Albany, Mississippi, bakery was founded as a home-based business by Mary Jennifer Russell in 1997 and expanded to a retail shop in 2001. Sugaree’s makes each of its delicious pies and cakes the old-fashioned way in flavors like Italian Cream Cake and Chocolate Meringue.
This package serves 16-20 people and includes 2 Pies of your choice
- Each Pie serves 8-10 people
- Each Pie is 9"
Pie Options Include
- Chess Pie
- Pecan Pie
Pecan – Eggs, Sugar, Enriched Wheat Flour, Light and Dark Corn Syrups, Pecans, Butter, Rendered Leaf Lard, Vanilla Extract, Salt
Chess – Sugar, Eggs, Butter, Buttermilk, Enriched Wheat Flour, Cornmeal, Rendered Leaf Lard, Vanilla Extract, Salt
Instructions / Storage
- Pies ship frozen with dry ice, may thaw in transit
- Do not remove dry ice with bare hands
- To serve, thaw for approximately 4 hours at room temp
- Pie is best kept at room temperature for 1 week
- Sugaree’s ships Monday-Thursday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge. Overnight shipments will incur an additional $35 charge. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.