Sugaree’s is committed to keeping classic Deep South recipes and baking techniques alive by focusing on small-batch and from-scratch recipes to get rich, moist results with as much depth of flavor as possible. Red Velvet Cake’s are a southern staple and the moist, barely chocolate, not-too-sweet layers of cake are spread with an old fashioned cooked icing that combines sugar, milk, butter, and vanilla. This is truly what a red velvet cake is supposed to be.
- Each cake serves 10-14 people
- Each cake is 9 inch and arrives frozen
Sugar, canola oil, enriched wheat flour, buttermilk, butter, eggs, evaporated milk, food color, cocoa, baking soda, vanilla extract, salt, vinegar CONTAINS: Wheat, Milk, Eggs, Soy
Instructions / Storage
- Sugaree’s cakes are made-to-order, frozen and carefully packed with dry ice to maintain freshness.
- Upon arrival, let it defrost in the refrigerator or counter top to enjoy.
- If you wish to preserve your cake for longer, store it in the freezer for up to 6 months.
- Detailed storage instructions are included in the box.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Sugaree’s ships Monday-Thursday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge. Overnight shipments will incur an additional $35 charge. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.