Sugaree’s ships its famous cakes nationwide on Goldbelly! Sugaree’s is committed to keeping classic Deep South recipes and baking techniques alive. Sugaree’s Coconut Cake is full of flavor and couldn’t be any moister. Sugaree’s starts with butter layers, then pours a melted butter glaze over the hot cake layers before spreading cooked divinity icing over the cake, which is topped with fresh coconut!
Sugaree’s is committed to keeping classic Deep South recipes and baking techniques alive by focusing on small-batch and from-scratch recipes. This New Albany, Mississippi, bakery was founded as a home-based business by Mary Jennifer Russell in 1997 and expanded to a retail shop in 2001. Sugaree’s makes each of its delicious pies and cakes the old-fashioned way in flavors like Italian Cream Cake and Chocolate Meringue.
- Each cake serves 10-14 people
- Each cake is 9 inch and arrives frozen
Sugar, eggs, cream of coconut, enriched wheat flour, butter, buttermilk,
marshmallows, coconut, baking soda, cream of tartar, vanilla extract, salt CONTAINS: Wheat,
Instructions / Storage
- Sugaree’s cakes are made-to-order, frozen and carefully packed with dry ice to maintain freshness.
- Upon arrival, let it defrost in the refrigerator or counter top to enjoy.
- If you wish to preserve your cake for longer, store it in the freezer for up to 6 months.
- Detailed storage instructions are included in the box.
- Sugaree’s ships Monday-Thursday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge. Overnight shipments will incur an additional $35 charge. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.