We’ve heard of strawberry pie, but strawberry cake? Why, yes! Made in the Deep South by a heritage bakery, the cake is the sweetest, loveliest, most delicate shade of pink you have ever seen. And the buttercream icing, made with sweet butter, is also the creamiest, lightest, prettiest pink. How do they get their delectable pink color? By packing the dough batter and the icing with plump, sweet, ripe, fresh strawberries. Strawberries which not only give the cake and icing their sweet color, but which also give them an amazingly succulent, wonderfully delicate strawberry flavor. A warm, bright flavor which gives this incredibly pretty, entirely unique cake the alluring taste of early spring. So next time someone mentions strawberry pie, tell them you can do one better with the loveliest strawberry cake you have ever sunk a fork into.
- Each cake serves 10-14 people
- Each cake is 9 inch and arrives frozen
Sugar, strawberries, eggs, butter, canola oil, pre-mix, buttermilk, strawberry
gelatin, cornstarch CONTAINS: Wheat, Milk, Eggs
Instructions / Storage
- Sugaree’s cakes are made-to-order, frozen and carefully packed with dry ice to maintain freshness.
- Upon arrival, let it defrost in the refrigerator or counter top to enjoy.
- If you wish to preserve your cake for longer, store it in the freezer for up to 6 months.
- Detailed storage instructions are included in the box.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Sugaree’s ships Monday-Thursday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge. Overnight shipments will incur an additional $35 charge. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.