Mississippi Caramel Cake
Sugaree’s is committed to keeping classic Deep South recipes and baking techniques alive by focusing on small-batch and from-scratch recipes to get rich, moist results with as much depth of flavor as possible. No cake exemplifies this better than Sugaree’s signature butter cake with cooked caramel icing. Despite being the “hard way,” they ice one caramel cake at a time by browning granulated sugar in a small cast iron skillet while battling the Mississippi humidity to get the icing right for the specific conditions each and every day.
- Each cake serves 10-14 people
- Each cake is 9 inch and arrives frozen
Sugar, butter, evaporated milk, eggs, enriched wheat flour, buttermilk, baking soda, baking powder ,vanilla extract, salt. CONTAINS: Wheat, Milk, Eggs
Instructions / Storage
- Sugaree’s cakes are made-to-order, frozen and carefully packed with dry ice to maintain freshness.
- Upon arrival, let it defrost in the refrigerator or counter top to enjoy.
- If you wish to preserve your cake for longer, store it in the freezer for up to 6 months.
- Detailed storage instructions are included in the box.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Sugaree’s ships Monday-Thursday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge. Overnight shipments will incur an additional $35 charge. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.