Life is a Circus Rice Krispie Treats - 4 Pack
These are the magic Rice Krispie Treats of your childhood dreams. Fulfill your inner child with this classic circus cookie krispie treat – Life is a Circus, enjoy it!
Home of Food Network Champion Chef Maeve, Sugar & Scribe is a quintessential La Jolla hangout. Born in Cincinnati to an Irish mother, Chef Maeve’s childhood was eclectic growing up in a multi-cultural city and spending summers on the mountainous west coast of Ireland with her Granny. Everything Sugar and Scribe makes they make from scratch and is inspired by your fondest memories. From holidays at Grandmas to starry nights at camp, these sweets have that old-fashioned taste that evokes the joy of childhood.
This package includes 4 Life is a Circus Rice Krispie Treats
- Each Treat serves 1-2 people and measures 4” x 3”x 1.75”
- Life is a Circus – Edible Glitter, Rice, Sugar, Salt, Palm Kernel Fat, Coconut Fat, Skimmed Milk Powder, Whey Powder, Vanilla Flavoring, Malt Flavor, Niacinamide, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B2, Riboflavin, Folic Acid, Corn Syrup, Fructose, Vegetable Oil, Vegetable Glycerin, Dextrose, Gelatin, Natural and Artificial Flavors (contains milk), DATEM, Acetylated Monoglycerides, Soy Lecithin, BHT, Wheat Flour, Niacin, Thiamin Mononitrate, Nonfat Milk, Corn Starch, Baking Soda
Instructions / Storage
- Rice Krispie Treats arrive ready to enjoy
- Best stored on the countertop for up to 2 months
- May also be kept frozen for up to 3 months
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Sugar and Scribe ships Monday – Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.