Sugar and Scribe ships its legendary Grandma’s Bangin’ Fudgestacks nationwide on Goldbelly! Grandma’s Bangin’ Fudgestacks are all chocolatey, peanut buttery goodness.
Home of Food Network Champion Chef Maeve Rochford, Sugar & Scribe has been an essential La Jolla, California, hangout since opening in 2010. Born in Cincinnati to an Irish mother, Rochford grew up in a multicultural city and spent summers on the mountainous west coast of Ireland with her Granny. These summers were defined by picking berries and making jams, pies, and cakes. Rochford won the $50,000 grand prize in the Food Network’s Holiday Baking Championship, was the California Restaurant Association’s 2019 California Chef of the Year, and the featured chef for the San Diego Bay Wine and Food Festival. Sugar and Scribe was named the “Best Bakery” by San Diego Magazine.
This package serves 4-6 people and includes 12 Grandma’s Bangin’ Fudgestacks
- Each Fudgestack measures 3.5”
- Arrives in 2 boxes, 6 fudgestacks each
Sugar, Milk, Butter, Coco Powder, Rolled Oats, Creamy Peanut Butter, Vanilla Bean Paste
Instructions / Storage
- Fudgestacks arrive ready to enjoy
- Best stored on the countertop for up to 2 weeks
- May be kept frozen for up to 2 weeks
- Sugar and Scribe ships Monday – Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.