Grandma's Bangin' Fudgestacks - 12 Pack
Grandma’s Bangin’ Fudgestacks are all chocolatey, peanut buttery goodness
Home of Food Network Champion Chef Maeve, Sugar & Scribe is a quintessential La Jolla hangout. Born in Cincinnati to an Irish mother, Chef Maeve’s childhood was eclectic growing up in a multi-cultural city and spending summers on the mountainous west coast of Ireland with her Granny. Everything Sugar and Scribe makes they make from scratch and is inspired by your fondest memories. From holidays at Grandmas to starry nights at camp, these sweets have that old-fashioned taste that evokes the joy of childhood.
This package serves 4-6 people and includes 12 Grandma’s Bangin’ Fudgestacks
- Each Fudgestack measures 3.5”
- Arrives in 2 boxes, 6 fudgestacks each
Sugar, Milk, Butter, Coco Powder, Rolled Oats, Creamy Peanut Butter, Vanilla Bean Paste
Instructions / Storage
- Fudgestacks arrive ready to enjoy
- Best stored on the countertop for up to 2 weeks
- May be kept frozen for up to 2 weeks
- Sugar and Scribe ships Monday – Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.