The Oatmeal Chia Cup is proof that healthy food doesn’t have to taste like cardboard and can actually taste amazing! These ones are studded with mini chocolate chips to satisfy your sweet tooth.
Founded by Ilana Eck, Stylish Spoon is dedicated to creating gluten-free, dairy-free and soy-free products that are not only great for your health, but also great on your tastebuds! These delicious treats will make you feel good inside and out.
- Choose between 6, 12, 18 or 24 Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Chia Cups
- Each muffin is approximately 2" round (2.8 oz.) and serves 1
- Gluten-free, Soy-free, Dairy-free, Corn-free
Gluten-free old fashion whole grain oats, dairy-free/soy-free chocolate chips (evaporated cane juice, natural chocolate liquor (non-alcoholic), non-dairy cocoa butter), organic maple syrup, organic unrefined coconut oil, organic white chia seeds, organic cinnamon, Kosher salt.
Contains eggs & nuts. Produced in a facility that also handles wheat, nuts, dairy, eggs and fish.
Instructions / Storage
- Chia Cups are baked fresh and arrive ready to enjoy
- Chia Cups can be stored in the fridge for 7 days or in the freezer for up to 2 months
- To serve, remove chia cup from plastic and microwave for 30 seconds (1 minute if frozen). Chia cups can also be heated in a 350F oven for 5 minutes until warmed through
- Stylish Spoon ships Monday and Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.