Apple Cranberry Crunch Povitica
Strawberry Hill Baking Co ships its famous povitica nationwide on Goldbelly! Strawberry Hill starts with its apple cinnamon povitica and adds crushed English walnuts and tart cranberries, which are folded in layers of sweet creamery butter, honey, and a touch of real sugar to make the perfect filling.
Since 1903, Strawberry Hill Baking Co. in Kansas City, Kansas, has been making povitica (pronounced poh-va-TEET-sa), a classic Slovenian swirled pastry stuffed with fillings enrobed in ultra-thin, buttery, flaky pastry dough. Using a povitica recipe that has been passed down from generation to generation, Strawberry Hill Baking Co. makes povitica in flavors like apple cinnamon, cokolada (chocolate), and their signature English walnut.
This package serves 16 people and includes 1 Povitica
- Each Povitica is hand-rolled, measures 8.5″ × 3.75″ × 4″, and weighs over 2.5 lbs.
- It’s shipped in their signature Strawberry Hill Gift Box.
- Certified KOSHER-D by Vaad of KC
Instructions / Storage
- Refrigerate Upon Arrival. Serve at Room Temperature
- Keeps at room temperature for 7 Days
- Keeps in the refrigerator for 14 Days
- Keeps in the freezer for 6 Months
- Strawberry Hill ships Monday – Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.