State Street Brats was founded in 1989, but its legendary Red Brats can trace their history back to the 1950s, when a local Madison butcher began making them for a restaurant called the Brathaus. State Street Brat’s owners worked at the Brathaus in the ‘70s while going to college, and purchased the recipe shortly thereafter.
Their Wisconsin Cheese Curds are a staple at state fairs and bars a like.
Each package includes 8 bags of Cheese Curds (approximately 80 curds total)
Natural White Cheddar Cheese Curds [Pasteurized Milk, Cheese Culture, Salt, Enzymes]. Battered with Water, Wheat Flour, Corn Starch, Buttermilk Solids, Modified Corn Starch, Garlic Powder, Paprika, Sea Salt, Egg Whites, Leavening (Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Sodium Bicarbonate, Monocalcium Phosphate), Spice, Corn Syrup Solids, Concentrated Lemon Juice, Extractives of Paprika, Natural Flavor. Parfried with Clear Liquid Frying Shortening [Fully Refined Soybean Oil, Dimethylpolysiloxane (Added as an Anti-Foaming Agent), TBHQ anti-oxidant (Added to Protect Flavor)].
Instructions / Storage
- Cheese Curds ship frozen on ice packs
- Freeze immediately upon arrival. Store Frozen. Cook From Frozen.
- Preheat oven to 400
- Bake for 15 minutes or golden brown.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- State Street Brats ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.