St. Elmo Steak House ships its legendary shrimp cocktail nationwide on Goldbelly! St. Elmo Steak House has earned the title of not only the oldest steakhouse in Indiana but also one of the best in the world. St. Elmo’s world famous shrimp cocktail is made with 100% natural, sustainable, giant Black Tiger Shrimp, and served with house-made cocktail sauce, nothing is like this! The spicy, fiery sauce has brought tears to the eyes of even the heartiest of eaters, yet a meal at St. Elmo’s just isn’t complete without taking part in the ritual.
One of the oldest and best steakhouses in Indiana, St. Elmo Steak House is not only known for its steaks but also its legendary shrimp cocktail made with giant, sustainable Black Tiger Shrimp and served with house-made fiery cocktail sauce. Founded in 1902 by Joe Stahr, the Indianapolis steakhouse was named after the patron saint of sailors. What started as a humble tavern has grown to a beloved steakhouse that has been named an “American Classic” by the James Beard Foundation and “One of the Most Iconic Food Destinations in the U.S.” by Smithsonian Magazine.
This package serves 4 people and includes:
- 16 Black Tiger Shrimp
- St Elmo’s Famous Cocktail Sauce (12 oz.)
Instructions / Storage
- This package ships with ice packs, ice packs may thaw in transit
- Shrimp ships uncooked and frozen, may thaw in transit
- Upon arrival, refrigerate shrimp
- Refrigerate cocktail sauce, do not freeze.
- To Serve: instructions are included in box
- St. Elmo Steak House ships Tuesday – Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.