St. Elmo Steak House ships its legendary New York strip steak and shrimp cocktail nationwide on Goldbelly! Have the true St. Elmo experience with this dinner for 2. Be blown away by the Indianapolis steak house’s 60 Day Dry-Aged Pure Black Angus NY Strips, raised on Midwest family farms recognized for their spectacular marbling and outstanding flavor. And have a taste of history with the World Famous Shrimp Cocktail made with 100% natural, sustainable, giant Black Tiger Shrimp. The spicy, fiery cocktail sauce has brought tears to the eyes of even the heartiest of eaters, yet a meal at St. Elmo’s just isn’t complete without taking part in the ritual. St. Elmo’s other famous condiments are included as well!
One of the oldest and best steakhouses in Indiana, St. Elmo Steak House is not only known for its steaks but also its legendary shrimp cocktail made with giant, sustainable Black Tiger Shrimp and served with house-made fiery cocktail sauce. Founded in 1902 by Joe Stahr, the Indianapolis steakhouse was named after the patron saint of sailors. What started as a humble tavern has grown to a beloved steakhouse that has been named an “American Classic” by the James Beard Foundation and “One of the Most Iconic Food Destinations in the U.S.” by Smithsonian Magazine.
This package serves 2 people and includes:
- 2 Dry-Aged NY Strips (12 oz. each)
- 16 Black Tiger Shrimp
- St. Elmo’s Famous Cocktail Sauce (12 oz)
- Creamy Horseradish (12 oz.)
- Steak Sauce (10.75 oz.)
- Seasoning (5.75 oz)
- Includes a beautifully branded gift box. Perfect for a gift!
Cocktail Sauce – Horseradish, Sugar, Tomato Paste, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt, Corn Starch, Natural Flavor, Xanthan Gum, Onion Powder
Seasoning – Sea Salt, Cane Sugar, Onion, Black Pepper, Paprika, Celery Seed, Garlic, Natural Color, Less Than 2% Canola Oil And Calcium Stearate (Anti-caking)
Creamy Horseradish – Water, Soybean Oil, Horseradish, Sugar, Champagne Vinegar, Food Starch, Distilled Vinegar, Egg Yolks, Salt, Mustard Flour, Molasses, Corn Syrup, Caramel Color, Garlic Powder, Tamarind, Natural Flavor, Spices, Vitamin E, Xanthan Gum. Contains: Eggs
Steak Sauce – Water, Vinegar, Soy Sauce (Water, Wheat, Soybeans, Salt) Sugar, Tomato Paste, Corn Syrup, Brandy, Raisin Juice Concentrate, Butter, Salt, Orange Juice Concentrate, Triple Sec, Corn Starch, Orange Pulp, Natural Flavor, Spices, Caramel Color, Dehydrated Garlic And Onion, Xanthan Gum, Potassium Sorbate (Used As A Preservative) Contains Milk, Soy, What
Instructions / Storage
- This package ships with ice packs, ice packs may thaw in transit
- Shrimp ships uncooked and frozen, may thaw in transit
- Meat ships uncooked, unfrozen, and vacuum sealed
- Upon arrival, refrigerate or freeze meat frozen it may be enjoyed up to 6 months after arrival.
- Refrigerate cocktail sauce & shrimp, do not freeze.
- To Serve: instructions are included in box
- St. Elmo Steak House ships Tuesday – Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.