Wood-Fired Pizza - Choose Your Own 3 Pack
At Speedy Romeo, pizza is wood-fired only….Seriously, there’s no gas in the restaurant!
This Best Seller pack lets you sample the die-hard favorites of all of Speedy Romeo’s Fans! St. Louie, White Album, and Pauls Boutique. Get ready to swoon.
This package serves 6-9 people and includes your choice of 3 Pizzas (12" each)
Pizza Options Include
- Dangerfield – Pork-Veal Meatballs get some respect and they are all over this pie. House-made ricotta and bechamel and topped with garlic chips.
- Dick Dale – The speck isn’t the only star of this pie. A Bechamel base with provel cheese, pineapple, and grilled scallions will knock your socks off.
- Kind Brother – Fresh sage with smoked mozz are baked into this pie along with a wood-fired wild mushroom medley. Smokey!
- Margherita – Made with the finest San Marzano tomato sauce and topped with house-made mozzarella, oregano, basil, and chili flakes.
- Pauls Boutique – Speedy Romeo’s take on the Reuben using deli pastrami, Dijon béchamel, smoked red kraut, and fontina cheese. The crispy crust is seasoned with “everything bagel” spice. The finishing touch: add some hearty dollops of Thousand Island dressing
- St. Louie – Where New York meets St Louis. A meat lover’s dream filled with house-made sausage, pepperoni, hot soppressata and pickled chilis. The provel cheese gives it that oomph! Slice it in squares for that true STL style.
- Truffle Shuffle – Tomato sauce, spicy salami, provel, roni cups, and truffle ranch. You’ll be groovin’ in no time!
- White Album – A blizzard of the finest cheeses. A blanket of Mozz, Ricotta, Provel, Pecorino, and Parm with a bechamel base and roasted garlic. The optimal white pie.
- Dangerfield – Flour, water, salt, oil, yeast, Bechamel, ricotta, basil, meatballs(egg white), provel, parm, pecorino
- Dick Dale – Flour, water, salt, oil, yeast, Bechamel, speck, provel, scallions, pineapple
- Kind Brother – Flour, water, salt, oil, yeast, Bechamel, mushroom(button, shiitake, portobello) sage, smoked mozzarella, parm, pec
- Margherita – Flour, water, salt, oil, yeast, Tomato, basil, mozzarella, spices, parm, pecorino, oil
- Pauls Boutique – Flour, water, salt, oil, yeast, Dijon Bechamel, pastrami, fontina, smoked kraut, everything spice(sesame seeds, poppy seed, toasted garlic, salt), thousand island dressing, egg wash
- St. Louie – Flour, water, salt, oil, yeast, tomato, hot soppressata, sweet Italian sausage, provel cheese, parmigiana, pecorino, pickled chili
- Truffle Shuffle – Flour, water, salt, oil, yeast, Tomato, hot soppressata, provel, pepperoni cups, truffle ranch (mayo, sour cream, herbs, garlic, spices, buttermilk)
- White Album – Flour, water, salt, oil, yeast, Bechamel, house made ricotta, provel, mozz, parm, pec, toasted garlic
Instructions / Storage
- Pizzas ship frozen with ice packs
- Ice packs may thaw in transit
- Upon arrival place in the freezer, may be kept frozen for up to 2 weeks
- Preheat oven to 350
- Remove pizzas from packaging
- Heat pizza for 10-12 minutes
- Slice and apply toppings
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Speedy Romeo ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.