While Texans love this premium pork sausage, their Louisiana neighbors will tell you that it is also a staple in French, Creole and Cajun cooking. Containing just the right blend of spices and that extra kick of garlic Southside Market’s Garlic Sausage can be enjoyed by itself or incorporated into any French/Cajun recipe. For an Italian twist, try substituting your hamburger meat with this excellent sausage next time you make homemade spaghetti or lasagna.
- Each order contains 5 packs of Sausage links
- Each pack includes 4 links
- This package serves 10-12 people
Pork, Water, Sodium Lactate/Vinegar,Salt, Sodium Phosphate, Spices, Garlic, Natural Flavoring, Sugar, Sodium Nitrite.
Instructions / Storage
All meats are fully cooked and vacuum-sealed to preserve peak flavor and moisture. Although each box is carefully packed with ice packs and picked up for immediate shipment, it is normal for the meat and ice packs to partially or fully thaw during shipment.
Upon arrival, place item in fridge if you plan to consume within 4 days. If you plan to consume it after, place in freezer and consume within 6 months.
Detailed storage and heating instructions are included with each package.Download Storage and Prep Instructions
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Southside Market ships Monday-Friday of each week
- No deliveries Saturday, Sunday or Monday
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii will incur an additional $35 charge for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.