Southside’s Premium Beef Brisket is seasoned by their pitmaster in the authentic Central Texas way using only salt and black pepper. Smoked low and slow for 14-16 hours over Texas post oak wood. In Texas, this Brisket is almost as legendary as their Hot Guts; we’re sure you’ll agree.
- Each Brisket weighs approximately 7-10 lbs.
- Each Brisket serves 14-20 people (Texas Sized Appetites)
Beef Brisket, Salt, Black Pepper, Paprika, Cayenne Pepper, Garlic
Instructions / Storage
All meats are fully cooked and vacuum-sealed to preserve peak flavor and moisture. Although each box is carefully packed with ice packs and picked up for immediate shipment, it is normal for the meat and ice packs to partially or fully thaw during shipment.
Upon arrival, place item in fridge if you plan to consume within 4 days. If you plan to consume it after, place in freezer and consume within 6 months.
Detailed storage and heating instructions are included with each package.Download Storage and Prep Instructions
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Southside Market ships Monday-Friday of each week
- No deliveries Saturday, Sunday or Monday
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii will incur an additional $35 charge for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.