Oatmeal Raisin Cookie Dozen
These chewy oatmeal cookies are filled with sweet California raisins and delicious spices in each bite.
Floridians Catarah Coleman and Shoneji Robison started Southern Girl Desserts in Los Angeles in 2007. Their nostalgic Southern desserts like sweet potato pie are based on their grandmothers’ recipes. Southern Girl’s desserts are so good that the Los Angeles bakery won an episode of Food Network’s “Cupcake Wars,” and customers have included Denzel Washington, Mariah Carey, and Samuel L. Jackson.
This package serves 12 people and includes 12 Cookies
- Each cookie is individually wrapped and measures 3"
Oatmeal, Raisins, Sugar, Butter, Brown Sugar, Flour, Milk
Instructions / Storage
- Cookies arrive ready to enjoy
- Cookies are best enjoyed within 2 days of receiving
- May keep in the package and freeze up to a week
- Southern Girl Desserts ships on Tuesdays each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.