The Boozy Eyeball Jelly Cake
Adult Signature Required
This jelly cake contains up to 5% alcohol by volume and can only be consumed by those 21+. Adult signature is required upon delivery; packages will not be left at the door. Deliveries will be made between 8am-8pm local time. Click Here for More Information!
Bring on the spooky season with this boozy eyeball jelly cake! It’s a beautiful, creepy, and delicious treat made with orange juice and rum jelly, cherry and Angostura bitters jelly, and sweet coconut milk jelly.
We bet you’ve never seen anything like this! Founded in Brooklyn by Pastry Chef Jena Derman and master mixologist Jack Schramm, Solid Wiggles is turning out boozy and non-boozy gelatin-based “Jelly Cakes” that are guaranteed to make your jaw drop.
As this is a hand-made product, there will be slight visual variation, but generally the colors and designs will be consistent.
This package serves 6-8 people and includes a 6" Boozy Eyeball Jelly Cake
Orange Juice, Sugar, White Rum, Water, Gelatin, Campari, Milk, Lime Juice, Sweetened Condensed Coconut Milk, Cherry Juice, Angostura Bitters, Citric Acid.
Instructions / Storage
- Wiggle Cakes ship with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- All products from Solid Wiggles should be refrigerated upon arrival
- Cake can be stored in a covered container in the fridge for up to a week once removed from pan.
- Remove cake from metallic liner and place wrapped pan in the fridge until ready to serve.
- The Dip
- In a large pot, heat 4" of water until it’s steaming, but not yet simmering.
- Unwrap your jelly cake from the plastic wrap.
- Holding the lip of the cake pan + without letting go, gently dip the bottom of the cake pan in the hot water, dip until your fingers are close (but not touching the water’s surface.) Hold steady for 2 Mississippi’s and remove from the water.
- The Flip
- Place an upside-down plate on top of the cake mold.
- With one palm supporting the plate, and your other palm supporting the cake pan, quickly flip the pan over.
- Lift cake pan off of your Solid Wiggles jelly cake to reveal the most beautiful cake you’ve E V E R seen!
- Slice, serve, & wiggle!
- Solid Wiggles ships Monday and Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii will incur an additional $35 charge for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.