American Wagyu Corned Beef Brisket
Snake River Farms corned beef is made with a signature recipe of seasonings and spices for a savory and mouthwatering flavor. The key ingredient to this upscale comfort food is beautifully marbled, exceptionally juicy Snake River Farms American Waygu beef brisket flat. Their corned beef is a perfect main course for your St. Patrick’s Day feast, but a welcome and delicious entrée any time of year.
Each American Waygu Corned Beef Brisket serves 7-8 and weighs approximate 2.5 pounds uncooked.
Instructions / Storage
- Products are shipped frozen with dry ice.
- All products are raw and required cooking after they have thawed.
- Upon arrival, products can be kept frozen for up to 6 months
- Products can be kept in the refrigerator for up to 12 days
- To serve, thaw in the refrigerator before cooking. Smaller cuts like steaks and chops thaw overnight. Larger items like roasts and hams will take 2 or more days.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Snake River Farms ships Monday-Thursday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.