Snake River Farms Gold Grade cuts are hand selected as the best of the best. These Gold Grade Top Sirloins have a greater amount of marbling than other sirloin steaks, which makes these unique cuts intensely flavorful and rich with beefy taste. These steaks have the firm texture associated with the sirloin cut, but feature the same delicious essence of Wagyu beef.
Providing some of America’s finest restaurants with American wagyu beef, Snake River Farms has been raising cattle along the high plain of the Snake River in Idaho since 1968.
- Choose up to 12 American Wagyu Gold Grade Top Sirloins Steaks (8 oz. each)
- Steaks have been wet-aged for over 21 days for improved flavor and texture
- 100% natural, no added hormones
- Steaks arrive individually wrapped
Instructions / Storage
- Products are shipped frozen with dry ice.
- All products are raw and required cooking after they have thawed.
- Upon arrival, products can be kept frozen for up to 6 months
- Products can be kept in the refrigerator for up to 12 days
- To serve, thaw in the refrigerator before cooking. Smaller cuts like steaks and chops thaw overnight. Larger items like roasts and hams will take 2 or more days.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Snake River Farms ships Monday-Friday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.