These highly regarded steaks are cut exclusively from the premium center of the ribeye to ensure a luxurious eating experience. Snake River Farms’ ribeye filets have a spectacular level of marbling for optimal juiciness and flavor. These are the perfect choice for special occasions, any time you want to make an impression, or if you’re just craving the best of the best.
Providing some of America’s finest restaurants with American wagyu beef and Berkshire hogs, Snake River Farms has been raising cattle along the high plain of the Snake River in Idaho since 1968
- Choose up to 8 American Wagyu Ribeye Filets (8 oz. or 10 oz. each)
- Steaks have been wet-aged for over 21 days for improved flavor and texture
- Grade: SRF Black – Higher than USDA Prime, BMS 6 to 8
- 100% natural, no added hormones
- Steaks arrive individually wrapped
Instructions / Storage
- Products are shipped frozen with dry ice.
- All products are raw and required cooking after they have thawed.
- Upon arrival, products can be kept frozen for up to 6 months
- Products can be kept in the refrigerator for up to 12 days
- To serve, thaw in the refrigerator before cooking. Smaller cuts like steaks and chops thaw overnight. Larger items like roasts and hams will take 2 or more days.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Snake River Farms ships Monday-Friday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.