Sirloin is great when cooking for a crowd. Its unmistakable meaty flavor has made it the most well known cut of beef. Cut from the top sirloin, Snake River Farms’ sirloin stands above the rest, producing a well flavored steak that is extremely versatile and an ideal choice for your favorite marinades or prepared straight-up on the grill.
Providing some of America’s finest restaurants with American wagyu beef and Berkshire hogs, Snake River Farms has been raising cattle along the high plain of the Snake River in Idaho since 1968.
- Choose up to 12 Hand Cut American Wagyu Sirloin Steaks (8 oz. each)
- Steaks been wet-aged for over 21 days for improved flavor and texture
- 100% natural, no added hormones
- Steaks are individually wrapped
Instructions / Storage
- Products are shipped frozen with dry ice.
- All products are raw and required cooking after they have thawed.
- Upon arrival, products can be kept frozen for up to 6 months
- Products can be kept in the refrigerator for up to 12 days
- To serve, thaw in the refrigerator before cooking. Smaller cuts like steaks and chops thaw overnight. Larger items like roasts and hams will take 2 or more days.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Snake River Farms ships Monday-Friday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.