Smoking Goose Meatery ships its famous charcuterie nationwide on Goldbelly! Set in the heart of Indianapolis, Smoking Goose continuously brings new world flavors to the old world craft of curing meat. Each batch of meat, salume, or sausage is slow cured and smoked with the best ingredients to create layers of flavor. Fire up your grill — this Tailgate Collection has everything you need to wow your guests, cheer on your team, and go home full.
Based in the heart of Indianapolis, Indiana, Smoking Goose Meatery continuously brings New World flavors to the Old World craft of curing meat. Each batch of meat, salume, or sausage is slow cured and smoked with the best ingredients to create layers of flavor. Founded by Chris Eley in 2011, Smoking Goose Meatery uses rabbit, elk, and lamb, instead of the usual pork or turkey, yielding unique flavor combinations like elk and blueberry salame or smoked duck, pear, and Port sausage. Eley was awarded the Good Food Award in 2015 and Smoking Goose won two national Good Food Awards in 2019.
This Tailgate Collection serves 6-9 people and includes:
- Caraway & Kolsch Bratwurst (4 links, 12 oz. total) – In a delicious collaboration with Indy’s own Daredevil Brewing (2019 Gold Medal Winner at the Indiana Brewers Cup!), Smoking Goose spikes this pork sausage with Daredevil’s Kölsch plus caraway seeds, white pepper, mace, garlic, coriander. Fully cooked and ready to sear and serve next to your favorite pint.
- Texas Hot Link (4 links) – all beef sausage (natural pork casing) with paprika, jalapeno, cayenne, garlic, mustard, coriander
- Nashville Hot Chicken Sausage (4 links) – chicken sausage (in natural pork casing) with paprika, pickles, cayenne pepper, garlic, and a touch of dark brown sugar
- Smoked Pork Chops (2 Chops, 6 oz. each) – Indiana thick-cut pork loin brined with cane sugar, allspice, cloves, black peppercorns, garlic, and juniper berries. Smoked over fruit and hickory wood
Smoked Kitchen Sink Sausage: pork shoulder, pork fat, pork liver, pork heart, pork skin (cooked), salt, cane sugar, spices (garlic, black pepper, dry mustard, red pepper, sage, parsely, espelette pepper), uncured* bacon (pork belly, sea salt, cane sugar, brown sugar, maple syrup, vegetable powder [celery juice, sea salt]), red wine, natural hog casings
Smoked Pork Chop: containing up to 20% solution, pork loin, 20% solution (water, sea salt, cane sugar, black peppercorns, granulated garlic, allspice, cloves, juniper berries, bay leaves)
Caraway & Kolsch Bratwurst Pork, Pork Fat, Uncured* Bacon (Pork Belly, Sea Salt, Cane Sugar, Maple Syrup, Vegetable Powder [Celery Juice, Sea Salt]), Sea Salt, Kölsch Beer, Vegetable Powder (Celery Juice, Sea Salt), Brown Sugar, Garlic, spices (Caraway Seed, Coriander, White Peppercorn, Black Peppercorn, Mace), Natural Hog Casing.
Instructions / Storage
- Smoking Goose meats are cured or smoked then vacuum sealed and shipped with ice packs which may thaw partially or fully during transit (dry ice is used in warmer weather). They are fully cooked and arrive ready to serve
- Upon arrival, place package in the refrigerator. Sausages can be store in the refrigerator for up to 35 days from the packed-on date marked, while the pork chop can be stored for 45 days
- Smoking Goose ships Monday through Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.